Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello everyone, I've been busy again trying to get ready for my shows.
I've made things and sold them and then have to remake again for my
show but I'm not complaining. I love creating....that and my family is
what makes me the happiest!

Fall has arrived and I'm not happy about that, I'm not a fall and winter person!
Hate the cold and the snow! We covered our pool a week ago and that's always
a sad day! So now, I'm looking forward to decorating for Christmas which I will
start the week of the 12th of November. My shows start the following weekend
and I like to be all decorated before my busy time so I can relax after a long day
and look at all the beautiful decorations.

 Feel free to contact me at SimplyVictorian@cs.com Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment