Monday, July 9, 2012

Hope everyone is staying cool...........

This weather has been so hot, the grass is burnt and it is so hot up here in the loft creating but I've been pretty busy with order. I was so busy trying to fit in orders with all of the mowing which is probably 2 acres and takes quite some time even with the rider. Now I can't mow because it's been so hot and we haven't had any rain. So at least I'm accomplishing a lot up here in the loft filling orders which I enjoy so much doing.

The kids are both home for the summer which keeps me busy too. Even though they both drive, my daughter likes me to do things with her so I find myself going to the mall, out to lunch etc. I won't tell her no because those times are special mother daughter times. My son is working so he's off doing that.

Ok, enough about me and my busy life. I'm going to post a few pictures because I haven't posted any in a while.





I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoy creating them. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email me at Simplyvictorian@cs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment