Sunday, June 3, 2012

Never enough hours in a day....

I always have good intentions that I'm going to get on my blog with updates but something else comes along for me to do and time just slips away and I never seem to get here.

I'm so excited the trees are all filled out and the grass looks and smells so good. My son is  home for the summer from college and will be returning as a Junior and just two more weeks and my daughter will be out for the summer and officially a Senior! I don't know where the years have gone! I love having them both home for the summer. I'm so proud of both of them. They're two awesome kids. Well, I should say adults but they'll always be my "kids"

I'm adding a few more pictures, hope you enjoy them. Feel free to email me at SimplyVictorian@cs.com if you would like. I love meeting new friends!! Also all items shown on my blog are available for purchase. Thanks for looking! Hope to chat with you soon!!

Brenda















2 comments:

  1. Brenda,

    Do you have an Etsy shop? I just love your silver ornament with the beads (second one from the bottom of your post).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    No I don't have an Etsy shop but I do sell everything I make and if it's sold I can make another for you. Just let me know if there's anything I can help you with, I would be more than happy to do so. Thanks so much and I look forward to talking to you soon! Have a great day!!!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete